Communities need champions who understand their problems, see their potential, and offer solutions to make a difference. Women United is an essential part of United Way of Greater Stark County. We are a diverse, vibrant community, bound together by a powerful sense of belonging — to each other, to the organization’s mission, and to the communities we call home.
About Women United
Our powerful, global network of women leaders — more than 70,000 strong —lives united against the most critical issues facing more than 165 communities in six countries. With more than $1.5 billion invested in local solutions and a worldwide footprint, we’re able to positively impact our hometown while also being part of the bigger picture and broader cause. Together, we fight for the health, education and financial stability of every person in every community.
Contribute $1,000 or more annually to United Way of Greater Stark County and become part of an organization of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, inspired ideas and unique strengths to create lasting change in Greater Stark County.
- Network and collaborate with key business leaders
- Volunteer alongside others who share your passion
- Attend exclusive events
- Learn more about key issues in your community
- Advocate for meaningful change at the state and local level
Join Women United leaders today and raise your voice to fight hunger.
United Way of Greater Stark County’s Women United are fighting for an end to hunger by supporting the Senate’s bipartisan SNAP provisions that protect and improve SNAP. September 20, 2018 is Women United Advocacy Day on SNAP.
Upcoming Women United Events
- Jennifer Brackman, Aultman Health Foundation
- Nancy Bundy
- Kendra Carpenter, Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Doughterty Co., LPA
- Elsa V. Cave, Diebold Nixdorf
- Dianne C. Digianantonio, MarketLink Communications
- Dr. Merle D. Griff Ph.D., SarahCare Adult Day Care Centers
- Lisa Johnson, Aultman Health Foundation
- Laura Kessel, Alliance Review
- Wendy F. Lichtenwalter
- Amy Mast, Talent Results Consulting
- Paula Mastroianni, Stark County District Library
- Cindy McFadden
- Laurie Moline, Aultman Health Foundation, United Way of Greater Stark County (Get Connected Program)
- Diana C. Schultz, Schauer Group, Inc.
- Linda Smith, Sirak Financial Services
- Vera S. Teachout, The Timken Company
- Pamela Valentine, Girls Scouts of North East Ohio
- Eileen E. Wile, Aultman Health Foundation
- Carla Wooley, TimkenSteel Corporation