HOW TO SAY THANK YOU
After a successful campaign, it’s very important to say “thank you” to all who helped make your campaign a success. People want to feel appreciated when they have done something positive and helping the community by giving to the United Way of Greater Stark County is no exception.
Some ways to say thanks:
• Show the impact of their gifts | IMPACT OF GIFT
• Hold a thank you breakfast or lunch to celebrate.
• Highlight contributor(s) on the intranet or in a newsletter.
• Send candy grams (e.g. pack of gum “Thanks for chewzing to give!” or Dove Promise “Your promise will change lives!”). Check out the full list of ideas! | CANDYGRAM IDEAS
• Contact your UWGSC representative and have someone come in to say thanks.
• Continue to show the impact. A United Way donation keeps giving throughout the year. Communicate simple messages, stories or links throughout the year so the donor can feel good that their gift is helping all year long.