Change doesn’t happen alone. Your company, large or small, can help us create a stronger, healthier community through a United Way workplace campaign. We’ll provide you with the tools you need to plan, coordinate and implement a successful campaign.
Is your organization ready to live United? We’ll help you get started.
Plan a Campaign
The right tools will help your organization create a successful campaign.
- What should I do prior to our campaign?
- What takes place during the campaign?
- The campaign is over, now what?
Download our Campaign Coordinator Guide and start building a campaign that strengthens Stark County.
Our ready-to-use materials will help you run a smooth and successful campaign.
- Posters and brochures
- Reporting tools
Browse and download campaign pieces that will educate and inspire your colleagues.
Activities and Incentives
Successful campaigns make it fun for employees to give. We have plenty of ideas for:
- Theme baskets and raffles
- Employee rewards
Browse activities, games and incentives to add a little something extra to your campaign
People give to United Way of Greater Stark County for many reasons, but the No. 1 reason people do not give is because they weren’t asked.
- What is the best way to inspire your employees to give?
- How can we educate our employees about what United Way is about?
- What can your organization’s leadership do to lead the way?
Access downloadable pledge cards and additional resources to help you “make the ask.”